Thursday, May 6, 2010

Words of the Day: "Aesthetically-Intriguing"

My husband, who I simply adore, sometimes can be a little too observant. Sure, this may not be a bad thing, but at times his observations really surprise me. In March, while perusing the Rose Bowl Flea market with one of my very good friends, Jocelyn, he seemed to have made a discovery. His theory? Almost everyone at the flea market (ladies in particular), overly used the word "cute" to describe items. I can't say I am surprised by this observation, but for some reason I felt a little more guilty than I should about inherently using "cute" to describe everything I picked up at the flea market that day (or every time I see something "cute" in general).

Last Sunday , while at another flea market with Jocelyn, I received a text message from my dear hubby saying the word of the day was "cute."

The challenge was on...

As I roamed the flea market I came across some of these aesthetically-intriguing items:



Beautifully-Embellished Necklace




Kaleidoscope of Buttons




Quaint Kitchen and Cooking-ware




Delicate Baby Pearl Necklace




Plethora of Colorful Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment