Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthdays and Mother's Day

The weekend was filled with multiple celebrations; Two birthdays and of course, Mother's Day. Our friends David and Eu Nee threw a birthday party for their 1 year old daughter, Annabelle, at a lovely park in South Pasadena. After that we headed over to my mother-in-law's house to celebrate an early Mother's Day and my sister-in-law, Claire's birthday. A Get together with my husband's family always guarantees lots of good food and yummy desserts. For this particular occasion, cakes, and I mean 4 of them, were the main attractions. Who cares that I indulged in some delicious cookies yesterday. These cakes demanded my attention. I couldn't help but surrender...




My camera phone don't do these cakes justice.



Flowers made out of mangoes. This one was the winner for me.


Some pictures from Annabelle's birthday party:

The birthday girl and her spring get-up.





No comments:

Post a Comment